Energy Efficiency Financing to transform your business
Investing in energy efficient equipment makes sound business and environmental sense, and now with Bri-Tek Technologies reducing energy costs has never been easier!
Energy Efficiency Financing could help your organisation save money, reduce energy waste and ultimately become greener.
What are the benefits of financing?
- Convenient and fast
- You can arrange your Energy Efficiency Financing through our Finance scheme. We will take care of your application and the paperwork for you. It’s that simple.
- The Energy Efficiency Financing scheme is designed so that the finance payments made are offset against the anticipated energy savings which means the equipment should pay for itself. So you can install the energy efficient equipment you need. And continue to make savings year on year.
- Energy Efficiency Financing is designed so that payments match or exceed anticipated energy savings. Affordable payments are tailored to suit your circumstances, and can be arranged over 1 to 4 years, or in some cases even longer
- Easier budgeting
- Energy Efficiency Financing payments are fixed; payments are not subject to fluctuations in interest rates, which means easier budgeting.
- Tax efficient
- Energy Efficiency Financing is designed to be tax efficient. Finance payments may be offset against corporation tax saving your business even more money.
- Conserves working capital
- Energy Efficiency Financing gives you the flexibility to conserve your existing working capital for other business projects.
- Future proofed
- The flexibility of the scheme allows the finance solution to change with your business requirements, therefore the original installation may be upgraded in the future.
What are my financial benefits?
Bri-Tek provided a retrofit project for one our our clients who were typically spending £23,709 per year for the electricity supply to 30 conventional canopy light and 210 conventional panel lights but did not have sufficient capital to fund the retrofit. The cost to convert to LED lighting in this instance was £32,255 and would give an annual saving of £14,912 which we could finance out of our Eco-Tech Finance facility. This would also reduce emissions.
Bri-Tek initially advised that the customer could get a eco grant as change from conventional lighting to LED luminaires is eligible under their Green Business Fund. The grant obtained was for £8,771 for this project. This in effect left £23,484.
We proposed a 24 month finance scheme where the finance was repaid out of the savings made in their energy costs by the conversion. We then ran some Return on Investment for the retrofit of the LED Luminaires and our customer was pleasantly surprised.
The whole pie chart represented what the customer was currently paying on an annual basis to light their premises. With our zero percent eco-tech finance scheme we were able to fund the entire retrofit of the LED lighting leaving them with a reasonable cash benefit in the bank over the finance period and a substantial benefit after the finance term had completed. All of this, in effect, had cost them nothing as the finance had been funded from the savings made by the conversion from conventional lighting to LED lighting. Needless to say, we had a happy customer.
Other Grant Schemes
There are still EU funded grants available for up to £20,000 dependent on certain factors and where your business is based.
To check to see if you are eligible and for more info click here.