Established over 13 years
Bri-Tek Technologies is an award winning company for innovation
Bri-Tek constantly utilises technologies that push the boundaries to achieve quality, innovative and highly energy efficient LED lighting solutions. Delivering a sound business case with value and real CO2 reductions for customers is a key component of what we offer. As a result of this continued effort to lead from the front lines, Bri-Tek has established one of the UK’s widest ranges of LED lighting solutions on the market. Our key USP is where standard solutions won’t suffice we will design, manufacture and assemble bespoke solutions to meet those requirements.
Bri-Tek maintains high quality and efficiency of service in the LED lighting sector while delivering true value and solid performance standards in its low energy-long life LED lighting products.
We also recognise that our responsibility goes far beyond the LED lights that Bri-Tek is known for. There is a company wide initiative to ensure that all of our lamps are designed and manufactured to the highest standards with due care and attention to the environment. Our manufacturing facilities in the UK and our partners overseas are thoroughly audited on their technical and quality standards in line with Bri-Tek’s CSR policies to ensure that our products are manufactured in an ethical, fair and clean environment.
Bri-Tek Mission Statement
We believe that how we deliver our products and provide our services is just as important as the products themselves. Bri-Tek gets involved with local communities, councils, government and environmental groups to help educate and drive sustainability in the environment, both locally and internationally.
We at Bri-Tek aim to inspire individuals and communities to make simple changes that will have a significant positive impact on not only their own lives, but on the environment as a whole.
Bri-Tek Technologies has now evolved into a net-zero solutions provider, supplying a range of eco solutions ranging from LED lighting, far infrared heating, solar PV, battery storage, wind turbines and EV solutions.
- All staff have been trained and have a clear understanding on Bri-Tek Covid-19 policy and safe working practices.
- Hand sanitisers are placed in the entrance of building and sales office for staff and visitors to use upon entering the building.
- Additional sanitisers are available in all offices for staff use.
- Staff work areas have been appropriately placed within the 2 meters guidelines for safe working where possible.
- Hand washing facilities are available, and all employees are required to wash the hands upon entering the building.
- All employees, sales personnel, will be expected to wipe down their work area with antibacterial spray before start and end of working shift.
- All areas have been deep cleaned for safe working and will be done on a regular basis.
- All visitors must sanitize the hands upon entering the building/sales office.
- All visitors will be required to observe 2 meters social distancing policy.
- Appropriate signage on observing 2 meters social distancing will be displayed in all areas.
- No refreshments or drinks will be offered to any visitors.
- All door handles should be cleaned with antibacterial spray once visitor(s) have left the building to avoid any contamination by the relevant personnel.
This policy will be updated in accordance with government guidelines.
- We will monitor our environmental performance with focus on energy efficiency, waste minimisation, disposal and recycling. Where we cannot eliminate an issue, which is beyond our reasonable control, we will aim to mitigate issues.
- The company will always comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to our environmental aspects.
- We will review our products and systems and their environmental impact at the planning stage as well as during an ongoing process and annual review. The review will cover training, legal compliance and best practice.
- In the unlikely event of an environmental issue, senior management will be personally involved in the full investigation and solution.
We will endeavour to ensure that everyone involved with Bri-Tek Technologies Limited including employees, supply chain and contractors will work towards the aims of this policy.
- The company is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health and continual improvement in health and safety performance. Bri-Tek Technologies Limited’s health and safety objective is to minimise the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately to achieve an accident-free workplace.
- All employees will be provided with such equipment, information, training and supervision as necessary to implement the policy and achieve the stated objective.
- Bri-Tek Technologies Limited recognise and accept their duty to protect the health and safety of all visitors to the company, including contractors and temporary workers, as well as any members of the public who might be affected by our operations. While the management of Bri-Tek Technologies Limited will do all that is within its powers to ensure the Occupational Health and Safety of its employees, it is recognised that health and safety at work is the responsibility of each and every individual associated with the company. It is the duty of each employee to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s welfare and to report any situation which may pose a threat to the well-being of any other person.
- The management of Bri-Tek Technologies Limited will provide every employee with the training necessary to carry out their tasks safely, however, if an employee is unsure how to perform a certain task or feels it would be dangerous to perform a specific job then it is the employee’s duty to report this to their line manager.
- An effective health and safety programme require continuous communication between workers. It is therefore every worker’s responsibility to report immediately any situation which could jeopardise the well-being of himself or herself or any other person. All injuries, however small, sustained by a person at work must be reported to the Occupational Health and Safety Representative. Accident records are crucial to the effective monitoring and revision of the policy and must therefore be accurate and comprehensive.
Bri-Tek Technologies Limited Occupational Health & Safety Policy will be continually monitored and updated, particularly when changes in the scale and nature of our operations occur. The policy will be reviewed every 12 months unless changes in legislation dictate this happens sooner.
This Quality Policy has been approved by the Director of Bri-Tek Technologies Limited.